May the force be with you!
This event happens once a year on May the 4th.
- Non-lords will not be attacked by storm troopers. Non-lords who wish to participate MUST kill 1 storm trooper so we know you are actively participating.
- Idle lords will not be attacked.
- Temple yard will be closed off to Lords. Only non-lords, lords who died during the event or anyone logging in during the event will be able to get to Temple Yard. But once you leave the safety of Temple Yard, you are fair game.
- No place other than Temple Yard is automatically safe, though there are ways to make your environment safe from troopers and maybe ride out the apocalypse unharmed.
- Lords will not be able to quit or go link-dead if you are not at Temple Yard.
- Troopers deaths will be monster kills!
- Troopers get harder as time progresses.
- You will receive 1 event point for being out in the mud during the event. If you are at Temple Yard and never leave or idle the entire event, you are not a participant.
- The more troopers you kill, the more event points you can earn (note – it is not 1 to 1).
- At the end of the event, 3 event points for every death you suffered from a trooper will be removed from your total event points. If you die so many times that you lost more points than you earned, you will still get 1 event point.
- This event can be triggered with a 0 or 1 point option. This means that no matter how many troopers you kill or deaths you suffer, you will only get 0 or 1 point, depending on option chosen, at the end of the event. If either of these option is used, it will be clearly stated at the start of the event.