- StickMUD Kanban Board – Insight into the backlog of requests we expect to work on, what’s in progress and what was recently delivered to the game.
- LDMud Game Driver GitHub – LDMud is a virtual machine, a telnet server and a compiler for the LPC language. It is a direct descendent of the original LPMud game driver. StickMUD runs on the current version of LDMud.
- StickMUD StickLib – The official FOSS version of the game library from the year 2000 for reference purposes and learning. Updates are added from time to time. Use the #sticklib channel of our Discord server for questions.
- StickMUD Mudlet GUI GitHub – The official graphical user interface for Mudlet for StickMUD.
- StickMUD Official Map GitHub – The official MMP map for StickMUD for use with the IRE Mapper for text based gaming.
- StickMUD Crowd Map GitHub – The crowd sourced map for StickMUD for use with the IRE Mapper for text based gaming.
- StickMUD Sounds GitHub – The official MP3 sound files for StickMUD for use with the Mud Client Media Protocol for text based gaming. The operators of StickMUD donate monthly to support Tabletop Audio.
- Mudlet GitHub – The preferred game client for StickMUD. The operators of StickMUD donate monthly to support Mudlet. StickMUD has contributed several enhancements to Mudlet that benefit our text-gaming community.